Saturday, August 27, 2011

I went to Target last night


Anyone who knows me knows that I went just for the entertainment, and there WAS some. I loved this Target employee who was working away with the answer to the most frequently asked question on her back...

2 cats, 1 dog and me... we are all snugged up, there was an honest to goodness run on the bagel store this morning, and the normally calm Deli had a line all the way around the store. The subway etc is closed down, the bridge is still open, but there may be some great pictures. Also the rain has started as of 1 pm, not buckets but definite rain, and it is still a long way off but we have had over 11 inches of rain so far this month, so the rain is going to be hitting oversaturated ground. That is the big concern, I think, the amount of water pouring down seeking its own level. Since I am pretty close to the highest part of the island I am not too worried, but my subway station is one of the deepest, so that lends it a different level of concern. More later if the power holds up.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: