Tuesday, January 31, 2012

new daily journal

I loved the Alexander McQueen calendar, but it was too big and too heavy to hang in my mildly crowded studio. Then I got the idea of making a quick note every day. You can see the result of that idea here and also at the end of this entry.

The other day.. January 11th to be exact, I got a better idea. I started doing a little tiny drawing of what I could see out my studio window looking straight across the Hudson River at the Jersey Palisades. I knew the light was very changeable but now I have a record of most of January. I am going to keep this up for a while.

Edited to add.... same view, same time of day roughly.. between 8:30 and 9 AM


Loved January's picture

This was when I was writing every day.  I REALLY didn't need another daily writing thing.  I am crazy about writing every day already.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

dorothypandorasbox said...

What a good idea. I might try that!
Love what you have done.