Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Cloisters



I went to The Cloisters last week and took a million pictures (more or less).  Most of them were design focused and I am posting a half million of them over on the photo blog because I don't want to lose track of them.  I had never really looked this way before at The Cloisters and I love it even  more now.  I think it is partly because it is just up the hill from me that has made me sort of ignore it, but not any more.  I won't bother you here with the million pics, but if you want to see them take a look at the photo blog.  I am going to do them one a day, so they will be entertaining over there for a while.

As for the bench .. they are scattered throughout the museum and are such a perfect fit for the place that I can't resist them.  
Posted by Picasa

No comments: