Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Here we are, still here and in slightly better shape than before


This is Sienna, as she looked last week. All those great curls were providing her good protection from the barracuda milk teeth that the baby was using to hang off her ears. However, it was beyond dirty, so I finally took out the trusty clippers and



Now she is clean and has as much hair as I could manage to leave... not a lot.  Once she told Tinta to stop biting so hard, however, it was still game on, just not quite as rough.

Another view of the baby barracuda... Tinta... with her "milk chin" showing and the approximately 50 strands of white hair on her chest in full view.  Those are her only white spots except for the bottom of both back feet, which are also white. 

I am sure that I am crazy, so you don't have to tell me, but my only excuse is that Spanish Water Dogs are like potato chips, you can't have just one.  And I am sticking to that.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gill said...

Oh, you're crazy, for sure!!

;-)