Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A list of all my music journal pages With Links

Anthem - Leonard Cohen
Desperado - The Eagles
I was So Much Older Then, I'm Younger than that Now - Bob Dylan
A Song for You - Leon Russell
Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
Secure Yourself to Heaven - Indigo Girls
Sister Golden Hair - America
Better Days by The Goo Goo Dolls
The End - The Beatles
Angel from Montgomery by Bonnie Raitt.
Whiter Shade of Pale - Procol Harum
Free Man in Paris
Alexandra Leaving -- Leonard Cohen
Cool Cool River - Paul Simon
I Had a King - Joni Mitchell
For a Dancer -- Jackson Browne
Heart with No Companion -- Leonard Cohen

And since I didn't have good pics of Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol, it is here


And Free Man in Paris by Joni Mitchell

I love being able to hold this little book of the loves of my life in my hand and flip through it.  I play music all the time but these were some of the ones I have loved for years...

No comments: