Friday, September 12, 2008

She just doesn't GET it!


Here I am, all asleep in my nice comfy box. It is the latest fashion and the sides are SUPPOSED to pooch out like that.
It has NOTHING to do with my midsection being larger than the vet would like. It has EVERYTHING to do with STYLE.
Sienna, however, doesn't GET it! First she brings all her toys and piles them up around the box.

Now, I ask you, is that an improvement over a pristeen perfectly shaped box? NO!

Then, just when I think things can't get any worse, she sees something in my right ear that she wants to clean up for me. Now, I will grant you, that I am not particularly invested in clean ears, and she seems to care much more for them than I do, but really... can't a boy get any nice napping time here?










Then as a final indignity, she just STARES at me. What is she waiting for? A TIP???? I have a tip for her, once more with that tongue in my ear and you will find out about how hard I can punch!

I do have to admit, she is very patient. And I guess there is a possibility that we might play a game of chase in a few minutes. But I draw the line at cleaning out HER ears. She better learn how to do that herself.

No comments: