Sunday, January 9, 2011

The gift of a Tutorial

No, not MY tutorial!! my friend Gill over on An Elegant Sufficiency has a tutorial on making these wonderfully useful bags. How do I know how useful they are? Well, I was one of the lucky recipients of a gift bag from Gill this Christmas and you can see from the picture above how I have put it into action. It is a great size for all those odd items that ... since I am an avid subscriber to the "pile" system of organization ... make my organization slide around on the desk and degenerate into messiness immediately.

I can assure you that they are easy to make, I found myself thinking "I can do that!" and I should do that because the organization method I most prefer would benefit from one of these bags in every room and just looking at mine makes me smile.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gill said...

Well, way too kind, of course, but I'm delighted to see that it has found a little home and is proving both decorative and useful. No home made bread loaf in yours then - or did the elephant eat it?