Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Sketchbook Project Book

I know everyone thought that I hadn't completed this sketchbook/journal because I was so quiet about it, but I DID finish it. I did a lot of glueing together of pages and set myself some rules because I wasn't sure I could do it. I am delighted that I got it in the mail before I went to Las Vegas for the wedding of the century and I am delighted to be able to show you the cover, since I scanned it all before I sent it.

I did rules for myself... no new material in the sketchbook at all. Everything had to already be in the house already. I had to just FINISH it somehow and send it to the ArtHouse Coop and then I could take a deep breath. No evaluating it beforehand. So every now and then I am going to show you a page or two and you can join me in my big sigh of relief.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gill said...

I am so impressed.

Mine is still here. I copped out.

Have loved the wedding pics btw.