Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Sketchbook Project

Saturday was the opening of The Sketchbook Project in Brooklyn. I went for a while and managed to get my hands on several sketchbooks made by people I know... it was really exciting to get to actually HOLD work made by people I know only (well mostly) over the internet.

There were a LOT of sketchbooks and not a lot of sketchbook "fetchers" so it wasn't a quick process. I am planning now to go back on Friday to see some more. As you can see, there was, generally, only one Fetcher

and a lot of "lookers". If you didn't know a name to ask for you could just pick a category and they would randomly get you a couple of books. As you can tell, there were also only a few seats, but people were just standing there reading.. It was pretty amazing.


Don't they look like they are having fun???? It was exciting. I am glad I did this....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: