Wednesday, July 1, 2015

OK, so I missed June entirely, but stuff happens and now it is summer...

So no pictures right this minute but a check in to say all is well and more will come soon, I hope.  I'm actually doing some work, but mostly I am revamping the storage in the studio so I can find things and reading.

I fell back in love with Kate Atkinson.  I liked her Jackson Brodie books and was delighted with Life After Life and plan to start her latest...A God in Ruins in the next couple of days.

I am swatting at a bunch of different distractions.. I read  A Night To Remember about the sinking of the Titanic because it was in the Book Exchange at my Coop and I started it and finished it in the same day.  I had forgotten a lot of it from the movie, but I do remember the glass ceiling in the dining room, and Walter Lord describes it well....it was an interesting read.

More soon, I hope..


No comments: