Saturday, August 27, 2011

still waiting for Irene....

My favorite restaurant seems like it is going to be open. Hmmmmmm I'll bet I wouldn't have to wait for a table tonight.

Then again, this line at the local deli went all the way around the store! I have NEVER seen more than 4 or 5 people and that was when the train just arrived.

The city, on the other hand, has left all of these potential missiles in place guarding a project better left undiscussed. It is important to know that behind all these unweighted cones is an expanse of pea sized gravel! 60 or 70 mile an hour winds and peasized pellets. Sounds like an interesting corner to stand on.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Gill said...

We are watching, hoping, keeping everything crossed that Irene just sails on by leaving you all in peace.

Stay safe!

Mark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark said...

I really must learn to get it right first time around! What I was trying to say was: "Amen to that".