Monday, September 1, 2014

And to record the moments....

When I was thinking that I would not finish the blanket and needed something to serve as a placeholder, I made this little book.  It is intended that people who are at the shower will share things the baby should know about her mother and father... so I am including some pens in the envelope and it will go off in the box with the blanket now.

The baby is my own when he was about 4 months old but I decided that baby faces at that age are sort of unisex and I am not fond of using other people's art in my art so he is standing in for the baby girl.  When she comes along I can always change the picture for one of her...

The pages are lotus folded origami pages, all glued together and then tied up in red ribbons... no pink!




No comments: