Friday, April 4, 2008

And just so you know














that my whole life is not jaunting around the universe to see the Yarn Harlot at the Time Warner Center. This was what my refrigerator looked like yesterday. You are NOT, I repeat NOT supposed to be able to see the frost on the coils of a frost free refrigerator. All the cold was trapped in there somewhere, and none of it was getting out to keep the milk from going all icky, so there was also this...







The vitamin waters were delivered by accident from Fresh Direct and they told me to just keep them... But they are a million calories each, so all they do is help me to keep the rest of the refrigerator cold......or not, as you can see. The wine is another story. That one is all mine and as soon as it gets cold again I am going to drink it!






As a final piece of entertainment, this was my darlin' Clementine when she was a baby. She liked it in there and I had to drag her out whenever she found an entry.

We have a long and tortured relationship with refrigerators in this family.

No comments: