Monday, April 7, 2008

Mags should know what this is....








I just found out Mags is doing this too..
I got a late start on the journal class, and it is going slowly for me.

I have an ancient Kenmore sewing machine, and I do love it, because it does everything I need and has a lot of decorative stitches.

Best of all, it can be fixed without dealing with anything computerized, since it predates computerization for sewing machines. (I did say it was ancient, right?)

It is acting up a little lately, and I just had it tuned up, so I am hoping it is still an operator error issue. I haven't used it in a while, and I have forgotten a lot of how it works...sigh

In any case, I have finally gotten a bit started, so Mags eventually I will put it up in the group site, and hope that by then I will have some better color. Now to trim it out and sew on a button.

I have LOTS of buttons to choose from, so that is going to be fun.

1 comment:

Digitalgran said...

It's great Jordi and different. Now I wonder what sort of buttons you will choose for it! More than one? I've been searching my stash for fabric for Lesson 2, but my pieces are all a bit small. I need to go to Abakhan(fabric store). I was intending to do this course without buying fabric.