Thursday, March 20, 2008

I've been rummaging

in my file folders, trying to organize my life from the outside in, since going the other way doesn't seem to be getting me where I want to go. SO ... I found these. They were taken in upstate New York, Binghamton to be exact, where I was born and sort of grew up. The town has several old carousels and I used to ride on this one just about every day except when it was closed in the dead of winter. It was between my home and my school when I was in my early teens, and it was just something we did as we passed through the park.

It feels a little like the going round and round I have been doing in my head trying to decide what to do about working and arting and living and a lot of other things lately, so, for your entertainment .... The Carousel. The man in the last picture is my Dad. I took him there not long before he died, and we rode it several times.









No comments: