Saturday, March 8, 2008

one of those days...



When you don't know what exactly you WANT to do and you drift from one activity to another, finding this and that to do, not finishing anything. I wish I had exotic pictures of sun and surf to show you, but what I have are these, so they will have to do. I can't even see across the river, and 10 minutes ago, when I took the dog out it was spitting rain. Now it is pouring again and I can just see the trees. I have to admit that those trees make great pictures, though..

1 comment:

Heather Berry said...

I'm having one of those days myself. Stuck inside because of the snowstorm. I've spent the last 6 hours cleaning the kitchen, stopping periodically to read a novel.

My kitchen will never get clean.

Heather Berry
www.chubbytrubby.blogspot.com
www.ChubbyTrubby.etsy.com