Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I boo booed my finger..


and it makes it hard to type. I am only posting this because:

a) It is the finger that hits the "a" key and gets used a lot more than I would have thought

b) I did it doing home repairs

c) I should NOT do home repairs before coffee but I am trying to "just DO it" when I think of it, not waiting til I have to do it.

d) the home repairs were on the toilet seat

e) it was sliding around a bit and needed to be tightened and that is a SIMPLE job

f) see 'c' and repeat it several times
g)I am rethinking Just DO IT

h) I will survive and am able to sit up and take nourishment for those who might be worried.

3 comments:

blackbird said...

Whew.

Unknown said...

Ouch Ouch and ouch.

And i know the "repair" you refer to - and why does it not go easily ?
such repair work has been underway in this house by three (3 !)
capable, intelligent adults.

None have yet to succeed.

Stitching with Schnauzer and Siamese said...

I suppose it hurts then?? Poor you!
You really need to get a user friendly toilet seat.
Bestwishes
Maggie