Monday, October 6, 2008

I have lost my blogging mojo...

I am reduced to pointing you all at other people's blogs, but I do want you to look at these. I am neither here nor there on the subject of celuclay, but they would be interesting made out of torn pieces of great paper and paper mache or wallpaper paste mix... messy, I am sure, but light and pretty. I think I might try these out. I once saw something like this made over the shape of a big huge balloon, so that it was big enough to sit on the floor and hold yarn for a whole sweater or whatever.

It is turning cold here, I need a sweater when I walk the big old girl in the AM. She loves it, however, she hops and skips and barks and at some point runs in mad circles around me making me dizzy. Then she comes in and makes interesting piles of dog on the sofa. I love me a relaxed puppy.

















Isn't this a comforting view? I have never had a real over the stove microwave before and it took me 6 months to find the light under it!

It changes the look of the kitchen.








I think it is going to warm up a little, but summer is over for sure. No leaf change colors to report here yet, but lots of morning fog.. Looks like winter is on its way here...

1 comment:

blackbird said...

What views!

I love that kind of light in the kitchen...